The four kingdoms, imaginary universe in Problem Sleuth. It appears to be a complex land ruled by four different creatures; weasels, elves, hogs, and clowns, that all have unstoppable desires to do something that the other creatures dislike. This is known as the plight of the four kingdoms and is part of the weird puzzle shit that the entire story goes through as Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, Pickle Inspector, and Mobster Kingpin must complete their Quest of Spirit to gain a boon. Each kingdom does something irrevocable to another kingdom, causing much political strife that Problem Sleuth is eventually made to address. When Problem Sleuth completes his divine mission through cheating, he creates a Treaty and gives it to the Weasel King to see through Adobe TreatyViewer.the League of Kingdoms, reside on the other side of the
- Small Cottage: The home of the clowns.
- Enchanted Palace: The Weasel King's Palace.
- Muddy Wallow: The home of the hogs.
- The Cathedral of Syndetic Ascension: One of the entrances of the cathedral is
- Mount Saint Lardass: A volcano that had been inactive for centuries.
- Elf room: A room connected to Pickle Inspector's office`