Hiveswap Friendship Simulator's volumes contain music tracks for each unique route, as well as a few bonus tracks. Many of these tracks were re-purposed tracks from existing Homestuck Music Albums, or even from the Hiveswap soundtrack, in the case of the previously unreleased "Old Secret". As the volumes progressed however, an increasing number of music tracks used were original compositions seemingly written with the friendsim route and corresponding troll(s) specifically in mind (although apparently some were tracks for development or cutscene use in unreleased Hiveswap acts). The majority of these were composed by veteran Homestuck musician James Roach, with some tracks being collaborations with Toby Fox.
On December 14th, 2018, an official album was Hiveswap Friendsim, consisting all of the music tracks worked on by Roach and Fox, with the exception of Zebede's theme, " ". It has been stated that this track will instead appear on the Hiveswap Act 2 OST.,
The following page lists all music used in Hiveswap Friendsim, including but not limited to the tracks included on the eponymous album.
- "Game Over" by James Roach (no audio recordings available)
- "Victory" by James Roach (no audio recordings available)
- Amisia Erdehn:
- Cirava Hermod: (previously named ▯ ▯ ▯ ▯ ▯)
- "Aesthetic" by James Roach (no audio recordings available)
- Boldir Lamati:
- Stelsa Sezyat: (also known as "imagine, if you will, a situation wherein i wrote the bulk of this song at 4 am and then woke up only to discover the monstrosity i had created in my fleeting hubris")
- Fozzer Velyes: (also known as "GRAVEYARD SHIFT (PLAY THE ROUTE AND THEN TWEET @hamesatron ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS TITLE IS)")
- Marvus Xoloto:
- Daraya Jonjet: (also known as "▲trollkind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemys first law of equivalent exchange. in those days, we really believed that to be the worlds one, and only, truth.▼")
- Nihkee Moolah:
- (previously named "lmao i still dont know if its nicky or nike (like the shoe, not like.. the name mike)")