- April 1st, 2020 - Ahhahahaahaha we are all STUNK at HOME dudes WHO EVEN th EVEN THINKS OF THAT
It's hate stonks month, the month we all rebember tha-t maybe there right..... th
at some times video games,
DOES CAUSE violence <INDET...> </INDET...>he H
- December 10th, 2019 – New MSPA Wiki Canonicity Policies
We've finally implemented a policy on how we're going to handle this massive influx of new dubiously canon content, with the policy available for reading over at MSPA Wiki:Canonicity. As this is a massive project we've only split up a few pages thus far, and many of them are stubs! Please feel free to contribute to adding new content.
- October 27th, 2019 – MSPA Wiki has a Discord server!
Yep, we've finally entered the... er, what century is this, again? Head on over and say hi, it's a great way to chat to other wiki users about topics both Serious Business and Ridiculous Folly!
- October 25th, 2019 – HOMESTUCK^2 - BEYOND CANON
Just when you thought this year's surprises were over, What Pumpkin and co. have kicked it up to the next level by releasing Homestuck 2. What? Yes, really. You heard us. Home-hecking-stuck 2.
The new story continues directly on from the end of The Homestuck Epilogues and continues their tradition of fuzzy canonicity. The work is "post-Canon", and while we're still not entirely sure what that means, it was outlined by Andrew Hussie, is being written and drawn by a team of previous collaborators, and being officially released by What Pumpkin.
Homestuck^2: Beyond Canon is Patreon supported and will be updated monthly.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis you may wish to check out Wikia Basics, and see Help:Contributing to learn more about contributing.
- Adding and cleaning-up content
- There are many articles that need improvement, you can help by adding content to "Stubs" or by a work over on messy pages. You can check the list of projects for more ideas. Don't be shy, get in there.
- If you are unsure how to arrange or write content, the Manual of Style may be of assistance.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...