- Elf Tears, blue in color, come from the eyes of elves
- Weasel Snot, which is green, presumably also comes from a biological process of the weasels, though this has not been explicitly seen
- Hog Slop, brown, is named for a composite food fed to hogs in real life, but like Snot has no stated origin
- Pie Filling, the clowns' off-white resource, is similarly mysterious, known only to be used and, , to be
Pie Filling is also unique in being directly related to one of the conflicts of the plight of the four kingdoms, presumably being the same filling found inside made by the clowns and which the elves covet.
Elf Tears in particular appear to have a special statues among these four resources, perhaps owning to the magical nature of the elves themselves. The Battle Menu has a special counter for Elf Tears, with each character seemingly have a limit on the amount of Tears they can carry and as such on their ability to use Tear-fueled abilities; Problem Sleuth can hold , Pickle Inspector is (though appears to have obtained one before his introduction to the comic), and Ace Dick can carry . The fact that some abilities may require also lends credence to their peculiarity.
Elf Tears are also the only one of the four resources to actually be seen being physically gathered, withand then . One flask 100% filled with Elf Tears seems to equate to ; it is unclear what happens if a character carries a flask or teapot containing more Tears than their Battle Menu indicates they can carry, or how this correlates to values of other resources which may or may not have caps. Solving the plight of the four kingdoms, however, grants PS the , which contains a hundred (100) drops of each, possibly acting as an upgrade to this carry limit.
- Combat Operandi -> Belly of the Whale costs (presumably one)
- Battle Technique -> Sleuth Diplomacy costs
- is enough to summon a Weasel Emissary, but summoning the Weasel King requires some in addition
- Combat Operandi -> Armistyx costs an
- By , Problem Sleuth has used at least 70 drops of Elf Tears (100+6 - 36), 88 of Weasel Snot (100 - 12), 82 of Hog Slop (100 - 18) and 71 of Pie Filling (100 - 29) in total.