Team Sleuth refers to a group of characters in Problem Sleuth. Basically, it refers to the good guys.
At first the only member was Problem Sleuth himself. Eventually he teamed up with his rivals Ace Dick and Pickle Inspector to defeat some hideous beasts in the Imaginary City Streets. Later things got even wackier as Ace Dick and Pickle Inspector started dividing and time traveling and re-arranging game states and who knows what else.
Team Sleuth is predisposed to posing when shit gets real. The realer the shit, the more dramatic the pose.
Members of Team Sleuth
- Problem Sleuth (PS) is the official leader of the team, thanks to his high Pulchritude stat.
- Ace Dick (AD) is the brawn of the team, solving problems which require high Vim.
- Pickle Inspector (PI) is the tall, awkward, and highly imaginative member of the team.
Extended Team Sleuth
Many other characters have aided Team Sleuth during their adventures. It's hard to tell where membership in this exclusive and prestigious club begins and ends (at least until PS gets around to printing some Team Sleuth business cards), but here are some notable honorable mentions.
- A driverless Candy Mecha, originally summoned by PI, has acted of its own accord on behalf of the team.
- Hysterical Dame (HD) is PS's Female Alter Ego and has put her hysterical aggression to good use defeating many of Team Sleuth's enemies.
- Nervous Broad (NB) is PI's Female Alter Ego and has tackled her fair share of weird puzzle shit.
- The Four Heroes valiantly responded to PS's call for aid.
- The Weasel King himself has been summoned on occasion to help the team.
- A trio of Gentlemen have also foppishly joined the team's shenanigans for reasons still at large.
- HD and NB command the loyalty of several Whores.
- The Honeybee Professor and his team of worker bees have toiled tirelessly to provide Team Sleuth with a steady stream of Comb Raves.
- At one point PS bought the aid of a Hired Muscle.
- Death himself has aided the team, going so far as to loan PS his trusty Scythe.
- Due to the Strumpet Priestess, a Demimonde Goddess and her Courtesan Angels have been summoned to give their aid.
- And let us not forget the tragically short-lived Higgs Bonehead.
- In part 2 of Openbound, it's possible to reach a terrace with three Prospitian Agents who are mistaken for Team Sleuth.
|Problem Sleuth Characters|
|Problem Sleuth - Ace Dick - Pickle Inspector|
|Hysterical Dame - Nervous Broad|
|Elves - Hogs - Weasels - Clowns|
|The Four Heroes|
|Mobster Kingpin - Madame Murel - Demonhead Mobster Kingpin|
|Death - Godhead Pickle Inspector - Demimonde Goddess - The Devil|
|The Whale - Candy Mecha - Hearst - Hired Muscle - Honeybee Professor|
|Beasts - Whores - Thugs - Worker Bees - Courtesan Angels|
|Midnight Crew (Spades Slick - Diamonds Droog - Hearts Boxcars - Clubs Deuce)|
|Laborer Wasps - Professor Wasp - Zombie Astronaut - Little White Cat - Fuzzy Man Bear and Sarah|
|PS HD - AD FAD ZAD - PI NB PPI FPI PFPI FFPI - MK DMK BHMK MM|